1. Home
  2. Registration
  3. How do I apply for residency?

How do I apply for residency?

Non-Nevada High School Graduates are considered out-of-state residents at the time of admission to NSC. This includes students who are not graduates of a Nevada High School. Students must submit a completed Residency Application, with supporting documentation, in order for the Office of the Registrar to consider a reclassification of residency status. The Residency Application lists each of the available pathways to obtaining residency (e.g. Armed Services, etc.). Please review submission methods below.

Nevada Residency Forms:

Residency Application: (PDF)
For applicants and admitted students who wish to establish Nevada residency for tuition purposes.

Veterans, Spouse and Dependents: (PDF)
If you are a veteran, spouse, or dependent of a veteran, please review the linked documentation determine if you qualify under one of its categories for residency purposes.

WUE Application: (PDF)
For newly admitted students who are in a degree seeking program. The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is a program of the Western Interstate Commission of Higher Education (WICHE).

How to Submit:

Please type or print in BLACK INK. Complete and review documentation carefully, answer each applicable question. Submit your documentation along with all necessary or additional attachments to either of the methods listed below.  For additional questions please contact Residency@nsc.edu.

Application and supporting documents may be scanned and e-mailed, mailed, faxed, or hand delivered. Faxed documents may be returned if copies are unreadable.

EMAIL (PREFERRED): Residency@nsc.edu

Campus Address:
Nevada State College
Office of the Registrar
1300 Nevada State Dr., Bldg E
Henderson, NV 89002

Fax(702) 992-2111

Updated on July 29, 2020

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles