1. Home
  2. Registration
  3. How do I order transcripts?

How do I order transcripts?

**Please note: Transcripts that are being sent directly to an Undergraduate NSHE Institution (UNR, UNLV, WNC, GBC, TMCC, & CSN) are sent electronically.  These transcripts are sent free of charge.  Go to the National Student Clearinghouse (listed below) to request an electronic transcript to be sent.**

There are two options for ordering official transcripts:

Option 1: Official transcripts ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse
Order a transcript online from the National Student Clearinghouse. Search for Nevada State College and click continue. Follow the instructions given to proceed through your transcript request. Please note: a $2.50 service fee applies in addition to all online requests through this site.

Option 2: Official transcripts ordered with a Transcript Request form
Transcript request form
Instruction: Completely fill out the request form and submit to the Office of the Registrar in person or by fax or postal mail with cash, check, or money order.

**Please make checks payable to: Board of Regents
• $3.00 per transcript (regular processing time: 2-3 day turn around)
• $5.00 per transcript (RUSH processing)
• $25.00 for FedEx expedited mailing, plus the per transcript charge as listed above (This option is not available for NSHE institutions. UNLV, UNR, CSN, WNC, GBC, TMCC)

Unofficial Transcripts
Students may access their unofficial transcripts through their myNSC Student Center. In the academics section select “Transcript View Unofficial” from the drop down menu. In the section labeled Report Type select “Unofficial Transcript” and then click View Report.

Students with “inactive” accounts (i.e., alumni, stopped attending) click here.

Updated on October 7, 2019

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles