1. Home
  2. Registration
  3. Can I change my name to a preferred name?

Can I change my name to a preferred name?

Yes, currently enrolled students may request a preferred name change. Only first name may be changed to a preferred name. You must submit the Preferred Name Change Request.

Where is the form located?

You may find the Preferred Name Change Request form on the Registrar form page of the NSC website. Request forms must be submitted back to the Registrar’s Office

How long does the process take?

Please allow up to 5 business days for your information to update on your myNSC Student Center. For more information you may contact the Registrar’s Office at 702-992-2110 or email registrar@nsc.edu.

Related Article: Update Personal Information e-form to update legal name.

Updated on August 13, 2019

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles